Undergraduate and graduate nursing students engage in direct care clinical activities in health care institutions throughout the state. Additionally, allied health students participate in internships in agencies across the United States.
Partnerships with hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, schools, community health centers, and psychiatric institutions are vital to the success of our programs, providing the entire spectrum of opportunities for clinical practice. Support from partnering institutions provides resources to enable our nursing and allied health students to achieve designated program outcomes.
The College of Nursing and Allied Health Professions partners include, but are not limited to:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
- Lafayette General Health
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- University Hospital and Clinics
- Iberia Medical Center
- Vermilion Behavioral Health System
- Heart Hospital of Lafayette
- LHC Group
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Louisiana Office of Public Health, Region IV